I'm thinking about releasing a public release of this project by October 31. Keep in mind that this release would have maybe two or three features missing, though. Please tell me if you'd like for me to wait until all the features are in or if I should go ahead and release an early version. I may even have a beta before the release also.
(Thanks to Mike5424 for the note on a typing error.)